Tir Aluinn Apartment
Tir Aluinn Apartment is a surprisingly spacious well appointed detached one bedroom apartment for two people, making it the perfect Highland hideaway, ideal for romantic breaks and the cost conscious alike. With breathtaking sea views over the Minch to the Isle of Skye and the Outer Hebrides, it is the perfect destination in which to relax, unwind and escape the pressures of modern life.
Guests have the opportunity of countless walks from the front door of Tir Aluinn Apartment, whether it be a short stroll down to North Erradale beach where seals and otters can be seen, a stunning cliff top walk, or just exploring the local hills. The choice is yours!
- Entrance hall - plenty of room for coats & boots.
- Kitchen area - spacious, well equipped, south facing with triple aspect and fine sea views. Solid pine fitted kitchen units equipped with built in electric hob, built under Bosch electric oven, Bosch washing machine, Bosch tumble dryer, cooker hood, fridge with small freezer compartment, and microwave oven.
- Lounge area - south facing triple aspect with fine sea views. Equipped with comfortable leather sofa, coffee table, lamp table, 32 inch LED TV with satellite reception, DVD player, mini HiFi and storage heater with built in convector heater. Built in cupboard with clothes airer and ironing facilities.
- Dining area - south facing triple aspect with fine sea views and table which seats four.
- Bedroom - double bedroom with hill views. Double pine slatted bed with Nestledown Posturpedic mattress, bedside cabinets, small chest of drawers, wardrobe and convector heater.
- Shower room - comprising shower cubicle with MIRA power shower, wash hand basin, toilet, freestanding towel rail and fan heater.
- Towels & bed linen - towels, bed linen, tea towels and cleaning products are all included in the price of your stay.
- Electricity - via card meter. Cards purchased from owner in £5-00 denominations. Unused cards can be refunded on departure.
- Parking - ample private enclosed hardstanding for two cars. Plenty of space for bikes and kayaks.
- Garden - south facing enclosed laid to lawn with patio area and picnic bench from which to enjoy the fine sea views. Rotary washing line provided.
- Access - is via an external staircase and as such is not suitable for those with restricted mobility.
- Regret no smoking or pets.